This video explains how to register custom dimensions, metrics and content grouping in Google Analytics Universal Analytics.
In order to enable Custom Grouping in Google Analytics Universal Analytics you need to:
- Go to the “Admin” panel is GA (1)
- Select the correct “Property” > “Account” > and “View” with your website data
- Choose “Content Grouping” in the “View” column
- Click “New Content Grouping” button in the next screen
- Give the grouping a name
- Click and enable the first section from the top
- The index number you will see below is the one you should enter in WP Full Picture’s settings
- Save page
- If you forgot the index number, it will be also visible in the table with enabled custom groupings (6 below).