Integration for WordPress and WooCommerce
With WP Full Picture you can easily install Google Ads, set up tracking conversions and track them in compliance with privacy laws.
Easily track conversions
Track user actions and WooCommerce purchases as conversions. Send to Google Ads information on all the products that were purchased.
Tracking user actions as conversions
- WooCommerce purchases
- Clicks on specific page elements
- Form submissions
- Clicks on affiliate links
- Clicks on contact links
- Views of popups and other page elements
All that is in Free, plus:
- Enchanced Conversions
- Ability to create better retargeting lists with people on different stages of a purchase path / funnel with Advanced Triggers module
Get more accurate data
Get better conversion data with easy to use functions of WP Full Picture.
Send Enhanced Conversion data with the events.
Easily prevent tracking you and your employees – no matter whether you are logged in or not.
All that is in FREE, plus:
- Up to 20% more accurate attribution of traffic sources by uncovering traffic from Android applications (standard Google Ads miss-labells it as Direct traffic).
- Better conversion attribution by ignoring traffic from payment gateways.
Comply with privacy laws
Google Ads module works out-of-the-box with WP Full Picture’s cookie notice and other privacy modules – with no extra setup, no need to for cookie scanning and no limits.
Use a built-in cookie notice module to load Google Ads according to privacy laws in your country.
Enable the Consent Mode with a single click and track users who did not agree to using their private information.
All that is in FREE, plus automatic cookie notice setup for all countries in the world.
Display traffic reports in WP admin
View your marketing reports inside your WP admin panel. Simply create them with Google Looker Studio, Databox or any other similar platform, paste their integration code in WP Full Picture and you are done!