Integration for WordPress and WooCommerce
Install Google Analytics on your WordPress and WooCommerce websites. Easily set up tracking custom data and start collecting it in compliance with privacy laws.
Track what you need
Track all the data that is important to your business. WP Full Picture lets you improve existing tracking functions of Google Analytics, track more user actions and custom data.
Tracking user actions and custom data
- Improved click tracking
- Improved form tracking
- Improved scroll tracking
- Improved download tracking
- Popup tracking and element visibility tracking
- Affiliate links tracking
- Contact links tracking
- WP data tracking (page types, categories, etc.)
- Checkout start
- Product view
- Addition and removal from cart
- Product list view
WP Full Picture also sends to GA information of all products that took part in these events.
WP Full Picture Pro offers all tracking functions available in FREE, plus:
- Track page information specific to your business with Metadata Tracking module
- Measure the quality of traffic sources, leads and purchase paths / funnels with the Advanced Triggers module
- Install a second Google Analytics tracking script
- Track your logged-in users even when they switch devices or browsers
- Improve tracking quality with server-side tracking (coming soon)
Get more accurate data
Make better business decisions with better data. WP Full Picture’s integration of Google Analytics lets you collect more accurate data than with the standard Google Analytics.
Use the unique function of WP Full Picture to prevent tracking you and your employees – no matter whether you are logged in or not.
All that is in FREE, plus:
- Uncover traffic from Android applications and widgets (standard Google Analytics miss-labells it as Direct traffic), e.g. Google Search Bar, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- More precisely attribute conversions to traffic sources by ignoring traffic from payment gateways.
- Make analysis of social media traffic easier by combining similar domains referring social media traffic, e.g. l.facebook.com, lm.facebook.com, m.facebook.com, etc.
Comply with privacy laws
Google Analytics integration module works out-of-the-box with WP Full Picture’s cookie notice and other privacy modules – with no extra setup, no need to for cookie scanning and no limits.
- Use a built-in cookie notice module to load Google Analytics according to privacy laws in your country.
- Enable the Consent Mode with a single click and track users who did not agree to using their private information.
All that is in FREE, plus:
- Consent banner (cookie notice) can adjust its settings to comply with privacy laws in multiple-countries (geolocation-based feature)
- Prevention of loading Google Analytics in countries where it is considered illegal
Display traffic reports in WP admin
Display marketing and analytics reports inside your WP admin panel. Simply create them with Google Looker Studio, Databox or any other similar platform, paste their integration code in WP Full Picture and you are done!