To create custom audiences based on user actions in MS Advertising, you need to follow these steps.
1. Go to the Settings of the Microsoft Advertising module in WP Full Picture.
2. In the Action tracking section, choose some actions you want to track. In the fields marked as Event action name, write some short, descriptive names, for example, “newsletter signup btn click” or “contact form submit”.
2. Go to your MS Advertising dashboard.
3. In the top menu, click Tools and Audiences
4. Click a +Create button
5. Choose “remarketing list” as its type.
6. Select your UET tag that you created earlier.
7. In the “Who to add to your audience” choose “Custom events”.
9. Only define an action. Remember the name of the action you defined.
10. In the “Set up tagging” section choose “Yes, the UET tag was already installed[…]”
11. Your choice in the “Install event tag” does not matter.
12. After your audience is set up paste the conversion action name in the appropriate field on this page.