This guide explains how to manually set up the Tracking Tools Manager module.
To set up the manager, you need to provide correct data in the sections that look like the one shown above.
Each section must contain information about only one element (that tracks your visitors) which you want to manage.
These elements can be:
- tracking scripts (e.g. from tracking tools, live chat applications, forms, etc.)
- <link> elements that load these scritps
- and <img> elements which load tracking pixels.
This is what you should do step-by-step.
- Give the script a name
- Choose what you want to control – a script, link or image pixel – and how you want the Iframes Manager to find it – by url or specific content.
- Enter the searched a unique URL part or piece of content of that element.
- Give the script an ID. This ID is listed in the
- Specify the purpose of the tracked data. This information will be used to load this tool only to visitors that agree to certain types of cookies (if they live in a country where they need to opt-in to them).
- Choose where this script should load (these fields are only visible when the geolocation module is enabled).
- Disable the management of this script – this option can be used to temporarily test the original script without having to remove the scripts settings from full Picture’s settings panel.
- Add another script or remove the current one