WP Full Picture lets you track data (metadata) associated with posts, pages and custom post types. This data can be added other plugins and/or frameworks like Advanced Custom Fields or Meta Box.
What data can be tracked
WP Full Picture lets you track unserialized, non-array data like strings, numbers and booleans (true / false).
The data also needs to be accessible directly via get_post_meta() function without the need to further process it or do any calculations to reach the final value. In other words, if the data is a string, number or a boolean then WP Full Picture can track it.
How to track custom post data
In order to track the data you need to:
- Enable “Custom Metadata” module
- Go to its settings
- Enter there the IDs of the data you want to track
- Choose the type that the data is in. Available types are: string (some text), boolean (true / false, 1 or 0), integer (1,2,3, et.), floating number (11.2, 3.57, etc.)
After you register the data:
- Visit settings pages of the tracking tools you enabled in WP Full Picture
- Find settings titled “Track custom metadata”
- enter the IDs of the metadata that you previously registered
- and optionally fill other fields that you may see there (different tracking tools do it differently)